Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Meet the Artists (including me!) at The Brick Gallery




















I'd like to invite any of my readers who live in Connecticut to attend a Meet the Artist Opening at the Brick Gallery, 10 Main St. Essex, CT on Thursday evening May 18th, fromn 6-9 pm. I'll be there, (first row, near the bar!) many of the other Brick Gallery artists will also be in attendance. INK Magazine will also be there doing a story on The Brick, one of Connecticut's largest art galleries representing over 80 artists. It goes without saying that there is plenty of great art to see and purchase, something for every taste and budget. I hung 10 new plein air paintings today, which you see here. Food, drinks and music are complimentary, a good time will be had by all. There's a link in the sidebar that takes you to The Brick's website so you can have a virtual visit too. Hope to see you there!






No comments: