Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On the Auction Block ~ 7 days only

Dark Iris, oil, 6x8
SOLD

Open Iris, oil, 6x8

SOLD

Greetings Friends and Collectors! Spring has arrived and with it new growth and changes here at Art & Life. As you can see I have two paintings on the auction block at Art by Us. These are not e-Bay auctions, Art by Us is an auction site just for artists and artisans. During my three years of daily paintings (which I will continue to do at http://www.thepaintingadayproject.com/) I've sold many, many paintings, and yet I have many wonderful paintings still in my studio, and it's time for a spring cleaning. Once a week I'll list 1 or 2 paintings from my inventory at Art by Us at 40% off, which gives you a chance to bid and possibly win the painting for a very nice price. Of course, if you just have to have one of these you can still purchase it for the usual price of $100.00. Shipping is the same $5.00 in the USA. I accept Paypal as payment.

Coming soon.......Coffee Table Art. That's all I'll say about that right now LOL. Stay tuned!

No comments: