Saturday, November 18, 2006

Holiday Shopping Time

If you know a plein air painter (or you're one yourself) and you're looking for great holiday gift ideas please visit my Plein Air Painting Resource page, where you will find lots of information and great plein air books and equipment.

If you have an artist and a book lover on your list (even kids) then you'll want to visit my bookshop page and if your looking for unique gifts featuring original art than take a look in the giftshop.

To give the gift of art you can visit my website to view complete galleries of my work or if your looking for something really unique visit The Painting a Day Project to see what's new on my easel today, these small format paintings are $100, and the shipping is free in the US.

Happy Holidays !

No comments: