Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hammonasset Coast


Hammonasset Coast, 20x24, oil/canvas
plein air painting
A wonderful, beautiful, glorious day today! I set up today along the hiking path at Meigs Point with a nice big canvas and a magnificant view. I met a whole bunch of very nice people who stopped to chat. A couple from North Carolina, another from Rhode Island. A family with relatives visiting from Italy. Another plein air painter who set up just down the path from me. A lady who does pastels and her dog Maggie(also my dogs name!). Another woman whose father was a famous sculptor. Several moms with their kids hiked by and a park worker came up to check out my work!! It was such a fabulous day and everyone was so kind and encouraging, I had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon!
Price: $700
pay securely with a credit card through PAYPAL





No comments: