Friday, April 21, 2006

Can We Talk ??


I know you're out there, I see the numbers continue to climb on the counter and now I have a nifty CLUSTR map in the sidebar which shows the geographic region from which you hail. But the comments are woefully lacking!! Perhaps you don't know you can leave a comment. At the bottom of each post you'll see the word comment probably with a zero in front of it (hopefully not for much longer!) If you click on comment you can leave a message, ask a question, share a link etc. Part of the fun of blogging is the ability to share back and forth through the comments section. So let's hear from YOU!

BTW there are some other new things in the sidebar. Links to the CT Plein Air Painters Society, Making A Mark ( a blog I highly recommend), Ben Bauer's Landscapes/Skyscapes blog, and a link to Plein Air Painting Tips for those new to plein air painting. Have fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog, but resist signing into/onto messaging. See if this works. You are on my Net News Wire so read every day. Thanks for all your information and links.

Jo Castillo

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I found you. Nice work.

Jan Blencowe said...

Hi Robin....thanks for stopping by!

Jan