Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another surprise today!! Last week one of my plein air paintings was featured on Robert Genn'sThe Painter's KeysTwice Weekly Newsletter (check out the link at the right.) And today I discovered that another of my paintings is featured on the Classic Artists Oils website as part of their Artists Gallery. Check out my painting Edge of the Marsh and other artists work in the gallery: https://secure243.sectorlink.com/artistoils/htmls/default.asp. I'd also like to call you attention to a new link in my side bar for www.artmajeur.com you can see a wide variety of my work there and purchase using PAYPAL. This link will take you diectly to my website at Artmajeur rather than their home page www.artmajeur.com/janblencowe. And now that I have a PAYPAL account you can also e-mail me directly if you would like to purchase a painting and you can securely pay through PAYPAL.

We're in the midst of a wild winter storm here complete with lots of snow, sleet, thunder and lightening. That may sound like an odd combination but it is March in New England afterall, extremely changeable weather! You know the old saying...March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.

Here's one from last March.......


March, 12x9, oil/panel

No comments: